Merino Wool Blend Sock - Scarlet Red
Grab your cocoa and put on your wool socks - we're staying warm and toasty out here.
The Recycled Wool Socks are an above the ankle, chunky wool blend made from the recycled fibers of wool sweaters. But don't panic! These socks are just as breathable as they are snug.
• 44% Recycled Italian Merino Wool
• 32% Organic Cotton
• 21% Polyamid
• 2% Other Fibers
• 1% Elastane
• Environmentally Friendly Dyed Yarn - Oeko-Tex®
• Global Recycled Standard (GRS)
• Made in Portugal
To get the most out of your Colorful Standard products, we advise taking proper care.
For 100% Organic Cotton products:
• Organic Cotton items should not be washed in heat more than 40 degrees celsius
• Organic cotton items should be washed with similar colors
• Avoid dry cleaning for organic cotton items
• Iron organic cotton items on medium heat
• Do not bleach organic cotton items
For 100% Recycled Extra-Fine Merino Wool products:
• Wool items should be hand washed or dry cleaned celsius
• Do not tumble dry wool items
• If you wish to iron wool items, the iron must be set to the appropriate wool setting
• Do not bleach wool items